Big news here! Spring 2016 Vendor Applications are opening THIS week! We have been quiet through the holidays as we’ve focused on some much needed family time. We hope you all enjoyed the holidays with your loved ones too. It’s a new year which always gets me excited for the possibilities for the coming year and thinking about what I want to accomplish. We have been working hard to grow Hello Sunrise Handmade Market and make some decisions for our next show. Our hope the Spring 2016 show will be bigger and better than the last one.
The Spring 2016 market is coming up April 29-30. We are so excited for the next market and some of the changes we’ve made! We surveyed both vendors and customers after the last market and have taken a look at how we can improve for both parties.
Here are a few things we are changing to make this market even more fun and exciting than Fall 2015:
- The market will NOT be central checkout this spring. Each vendor will handle their own sales.
- We are moving the market to a larger venue. The market will be held at the Temeku Hills Clubhouse off of Rancho California Road. We are planning on bringing you even more vendors and handmade wares this year!
- There will be more parking at the new location
- The market location is still central and easy to find
- The market hours on Saturday are being extended to 9am-4pm
- We are bringing in some new vendors with more variety of products
We love working with talented makers and showing our community what they have to offer! If you or someone you know is a maker looking to showcase your wares, head to the register today page to apply for the Spring market.
All the Best,
April & Brittany